Rebecca and Helen discuss:
- What to think about when managing remote workers for the first time
- The stresses and strains of isolated and confined working
- Ways to mitigate issues arising from isolated and confined working
- The shift of mindset that helps managers offer strong support to their workers
- The need to listen to workers to find out if your vision and good intentions are translating into positive lived experiences on the ground.
This video is part of CultureShock, a series of events from UEA and Fountain, in collaboration with the Norfolk Chamber of Commerce. The aim of the events has been to create a space for discussion around company culture.